Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Following "Aviation Mentor"..

As my "following" gets started to the outsiders of this class, I would like to introduce “Aviation Mentor”. It is a blog that approaches the current industry’s issues with much knowledge and experience. The author of this blog once talks about history or travel and all of a sudden jumps into the NextGen and Radar topics. He shuffles between recent topics like an arrow. I saw him kind of proud of his long years in the field and tries to share the enjoyment of it with others like me.
Aviation Mentor’s blog about AOPA “AND THAT’S NOT ALL” has surprised me. It supports the belief I already had about how unions and associations have a huge "negative" impact on the industry especially nowadays. Add to it, such a weird recommendation from AOPA to the FAA really brings the public and professionals attention to the “sleep mode” that such association are in while other industry’s parties are working so hard to restore the brightness of the US aviation to its peaks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment